Welcome to my blog.....

I guess I can say that I have spent a lot of time telling many friends and family members about my life's happenings via the internet. This is due to the fact that I have many friends and family who live all over Australia and indeed all over the world and the time differences makes email easier than phonecalls.

Feedback from a variety of these have included words of encouragement like "maybe you should write a book" not because my life is full of dramas, well not too many anyway, more so that my style of writing is an enjoyable read, so they tell me anyway. A book would be nice at some time however short stories appeal to me more at the moment and hence the creation of Blogtastical Banter.

I hope you enjoy my views on my life's situations and also situations which interest me, so sit back, relax and enjoy my ride.

Follow me on Twitter @couturechicness
My wares can be purchased at www.etsy.com/shop/CreativelyCouture


Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Merry Christmas and thank you

As it is the season to be jolly (and goodness knows after this challenging year I certainly need some jollying-up) I want to wish each and every one of you a Merry Christmas and a fabulous 2012.

You, my followers, have been quite incredible and as I reach my 800th visitor in the next few days, I want to thank you all for reading this blog which was only created in July this year. I have readers from all over the world and I am quite humbled knowing this fact.

Thank you for taking the time to read my points-of-view on various life issues. I hope I have put some smiles on some faces with my words and I look forward to writing more in the future and putting more smiles on faces.

No comments:

Post a Comment