Welcome to my blog.....

I guess I can say that I have spent a lot of time telling many friends and family members about my life's happenings via the internet. This is due to the fact that I have many friends and family who live all over Australia and indeed all over the world and the time differences makes email easier than phonecalls.

Feedback from a variety of these have included words of encouragement like "maybe you should write a book" not because my life is full of dramas, well not too many anyway, more so that my style of writing is an enjoyable read, so they tell me anyway. A book would be nice at some time however short stories appeal to me more at the moment and hence the creation of Blogtastical Banter.

I hope you enjoy my views on my life's situations and also situations which interest me, so sit back, relax and enjoy my ride.

Follow me on Twitter @couturechicness
My wares can be purchased at www.etsy.com/shop/CreativelyCouture


Sunday, July 10, 2011

And so the story goes

I have always been good at verbal communication (some may even say I suffer from verbal diarrhoea). My much improved scholastic writing skills I acquired through life; my introduction to computers/emails/Word documents; the fact that I have been blessed with a father who, throughout my life, has demonstrated his skills as a great orator/story teller and having received much praise from my email recipients who, having enjoyed my banter on the general goings on of my life, have encouraged me to put fingers to keys stating "Lou, you should write a book".

Due to all of these factors and my 50 years of life's experiences (and yes I know they haven't finished and never will be) I have now agreed, not to write a book, but a collection of short stories.

I hope you will allow me to indulge you with a collection of these stories, which will be sprinkled with maybe a few tears as well as lots of laughs....Enjoy the ride...oops I meant enjoy the read :)

No comments:

Post a Comment